Monday, December 7, 2015

Happy Holidays 2015


Happy Hanukkah!
As we move into the darkening time of year, and Christmas and New Year approach, it is good to be surrounded by light. Today we had our Coldwell Banker holiday party, and also the " toys for tots" we had gathered, were picked up to be wrapped and distributed to needy children.



It is wonderful to work in a company where so many care to help in our community.
Our manager, Greg Mann, and his dedicated staff, including Amy Jeske, worked very hard to create an holiday experience for all of us. They provided a caatered lunch, and a fun gift exchange.
 

What can I say? I am grateful to work in this great company! On December 17 I will host a client appreciation party. I will be inviting everyone who bought or sold a  home or referred a friend in 2015. This is a fifteen year tradition; I hope to include you next year! If you know anyone who is thinking of buying or selling a home in the upcoming year. I would be so grateful for the referral and would love to include you in the dinner invitation! See my website www.aninasellssantacruz.com for information about my marketing program and to see referrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment